Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Rugby Superstars

Today I have done a S.L.J activity it is called Rugby superstars so we had to do was write 3 superpowers and tell why we choose them and what are we going to do with them so here is mine.

  • Super speed because I could get to places faster. Or so If im late I could just go bam and I would be there. 
  • Flying because I could see everything and you wouldn't need to wait in traffic.
  • Super strength because if someone couldn't lift something I could for them. I could lift cars and lots of heavy stuff.
                           Hope you enjoyed tell me what 3 superpowers                                     you would like and why.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla!

    Mikey here again. :)

    These are some great superpower choices! Flying would definitely be on my list too. Not only could you fly over top of traffic but you could fly anywhere in the world! How cool would that be?! Where would you fly to?

    Have a lovely evening, Mikayla. Keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post