Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa

Today I have done my second S.L.J activity it was about when we have to create something about our culture so I am going to tell you some stuff about my family culture. 
Image result for new zealand flag                                      
               My lovely family speaks English
                we come from New  Zealand                           our thing that is important and                         special to us is that  always                                                              incourage you to be the best person                                     you can be alaways try hard and never give up      image

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Mikayla,

    Wonderful that you are completing all of your activities! I really like how you included a New Zealand flag to show us readers where you come from. Great to see a link to the image too!

    Do you know if your parents were from New Zealand as well? What about your grandparents?

    One way that you can make your writing even more engaging is to include as much detail as possible. What is some interesting thing that you really love about New Zealand?

    Bye for now,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post