Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Activity 2: School Strike for Climate

Today I have done another S.L.J activity it is called school strike for climate. School strike means teachers want more money than they normally get. School strike for climate means when the temperature of our planet increases. A warmer planet means that there can be more floods, storms, droughts and hurricanes, the sea can rise, and some plants and animals won’t survive. Anyways what we had to do was list three things that we learned. And post a photograph of something that you are doing around home to help the environment.

1. Climate change is one of the biggest problems facing the world.
2. Our planet is precious and cant be replaced.
3. No new coal, oil and gas projects, including the Adani mine.
                 





I was picking up rubbish just encase you weren't sure what I was doing bye.




1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Mikayla!

    Mikey here.

    Congratulations on completing another activity. I'm super impressed by the amount of time and effort you're putting into your posts - he whetū koe! :) (You're a star!)

    It sounds like you learnt a lot from the School Strike for Climate website. It's awesome to see you doing your bit to help protect our environment as well. Was your school involved in the School Strike for Climate here in New Zealand?

    Have a happy day. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post