Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

A moment in time

This week we have Described a moment in time. We had to Describe a picture of a orangutan we had to use wow words,punctuation,Adjectives and conjunctions to make it exciting. Can you give me some feedback.


The lonely orangutan held the leaf with all his might to protect him and stay dry . It was pouring down like you have never seen before. He was frightened as he heard the rain drops rebound off the leaf. He could see the flash of lightning as it struck as quick as a cheater. He was shivering so hard that he froze for a minute.The ground was really muddy. although the leaf protected most of his body,he was still getting a little bit wet from the water hitting his hand and dribbling down his arm. since the log was getting soaked he got a wet bottom and it  made him shiver.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post