Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

A moment in time


There was nothing in the  silent dark,clear, blue ocean although it was empty except for one lonely diver and a gigantic shark.
The miniature man was facing  upwards as he watched the tremendous shark swim above him. A little tiny diver might smell strong sea salt water.  The diver slowly gilded under the scaly long lasting shark. The sea looks really calm, the sand looks like the surface of the moon. The diver might be a scientist because he is interested in looking at the large stripes on the  shark.The shark might scene that there is something under him.The diver will taste a little bit of the water from under his swim suit. The tiger shark might be thinking what is that teeny thing under me doing?,and the diver might be thinking will the stripy shark attack me? The diver might feel the soft sand beside him. And the shark might feel the water splashing on him. I wonder what will happen next?. Can you give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post