Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

writing exsap

sorry the picture is plure


‘’Splash swish’’ the crocodile divided up from under the green
gooey water. As the man turned around he noticed the crocodile
had his mouth open tight waiting for food. The man was
frightened as he watched the gigantic crocodile ‘’SNAP SLAM’’
 his mouth shut.
The man could hear the boat swaying across the water. The
crocodile could hear the engine so the tremends crocodile bit it
then snapped it. The man was like ‘’oh no’’ what was that noise
he looked behind his shoulder damn it ‘’how am I going to get
home’’ he said to himself. He saw the man putting his giant foot
on the end of the boat the crocodile was getting hangry. He felt
calm he wasn't worried at all. Although he thought how was he
going to get home he said to himself maybe I can swim home
but then he realised that the slimy crocodile might eat him.
Then he thought off another way but he said nah. After awhile
he said it's getting late i'm going to try build the engine he
looked up on his iphone how do you fix a engine in a boat then
google told him so he  
went to work two hours later. Superb guess what he fixed it
yes I focused and I got it done bye lonely crocodile he said with
a smile and he dashed off in his silver boat.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post