Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

phonics

We  have been learning how greek words make English words in phonics time.So far we have been doing chron,astro and bio.
Did you know that Chron means time. Astro means stars and out of space. Bio means
Life I picked Bio. Biohazard means a chemical substance or situation that is dangerous to human  beings and the environment.Biodegradable means capable of being slowly destroyed and broken down into very small parts by natural processes.Antibiotic means a drug that is used to kill harmful bacteria and to cure infections.Biography means the story of a real person's life written by another person.Biology means a science that deals with things that  are alive such as plants and animals

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post