Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

Today I finished my S.L.J activity called miracle on the hudson so what I had to do was tell you when I did something was brave so here is what I did.              

 When we were at the pools I went on this ginormous floaty in a very very deep pool that even my dad could´nt touch the bottom unless he swam underneath and I had´nt of done it before but I thought I was going to fall of but lucky I didnt I was shivering in fright.                    
                            what is your brave moment? comment

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Mikayla,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing another activity! You sure have been busy. :)

    Wow, that was brave of you. How old were you at the time? I'm glad to hear that you didn't fall in - it's good that you had a floaty though, just incase. Do you like swimming?

    Hmm... I think a brave moment for me was when I did my very first bungy jump. I was SUPER nervous but I had so much fun that I've done it another three times! :)

    Have a lovely day, Mikayla. Merry Christmas!

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post