Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Activity 2: The Right to an Education

This morning I did another summer learning journey activity it is called the right to an education. so what we had to do was write a short story about anything that we wished for!! I wrote my story about being in a movie I wrote about being in a movie because I thought it would be really fun and challenging because you would have to do the actions really good and that. And I like a challenge.
So here is my short story.

 Once upon a time I was watching a movie called avengers. someone had asked me before one wish that I would like I said I dont know. But when I was watching avengers I thought of something I would wish for it was to be in a movie. Like in a challenging movie exsample spider man or starwars because you would have to act out all of the parts big and great and interesting. 
I also wanted to be in a movie like that because you can act out superpowers so yeah thats my story. BYE






1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikayla!

    Congratulations on completing another activity! You're doing such an amazing job - keep it up! :)

    Being in an action movie would be great fun, wouldn't it? Especially in flying scenes when you're all rigged up, soaring across the room. Is that what you want you want to do when you grow up? Be an actress?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post