Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Activity 3: Belle of the Ball

Today I have done another S.L.J activity this one was called Belle of the ball. So this one was about if Emma emailed youShe needs me to recommend a book that you like for her book club and write a review of it. So we have to share our book review with a photo or illustration drawing of the book. And Tell you's what the book is about and why you chose it.

I chose the book Matilda.

Matilda is a bright little girl who is very interested in learning. Her parents are very insensitive they sent her to a school run by the principal (Miss Trunchbull) miss trunchbull is very cruel and hates children. Matilda is a child wondrous and full of intellagience.

I chose the book Matilda because its really funny and very interesting its funny because in one of the parts lavender puts the newt in miss trunchbulls jug of water and then she gets a fright.

                      Hope you enjoyed, bye whats your favourite book? 

                                     






1 comment:

  1. Hello again Mikayla,

    Great choice! I also really really enjoy Roald Dahl's stories and Matilda is one of the best! My personal favourite book from when I was at school was Philip Reeve's 'Mortal Engines' because of how exciting it is!

    When talking about a book, including a picture of the author or the front of the book lets us readers see what the book looks like, and may inspire people to read the book!

    Keep up the great work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post