Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Activity 1: Everyday Heroes

Good afternoon guys, welcome back to my blog today I have done another S.L.J activity this one is called everyday heroes. So what we had to do was make a short video about helping the people who are affected by the fires. so we had to write 5 ways that we could help them like think of ways to raise money, things to send them, or ways to keep them feeling positive. I did all here is mine.



                       

And p.s tell them that there doing something very special and important for the people and that you are saving there life.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla!

    Wow, lovely ideas it is so important that the firefighters know that people care about them. :) I really like your idea of sending them positive letters of encouragement, this would definitely keep their morale up :)

    One way that you can make your work even easier to read is to make sure all your fonts are the same and are the same size. :)

    Keep up the great work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post