Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Activity 3: Own Choice

Today I finally finished my last S.L.J activity for week 1 this one is called own choice this one is worth 6 points!! so what you had to do was pick a sports person out of 7 choices I decided to pick Kelly Slater because I like the water and surfing so that´s what I picked. And then tell you the name of that person,then a sentence about the work they do/have done and then a sentence about how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others.

1. My person that I picked name is Kelly Slater.
2. Kelly Slater has a death grip of nearly every major record in the sport,including his 11 world Titles.
3. Kelly Slater has made people interested in surfing he has made people want to surf he takes major risk.
4. Kelly Slater is 47 years old.
5. kelly slaters height is 5 ft, 9 in 175 cm.
6. Kelly Slater weighs 160 lbs 73 kg.
7. Kelly slaters hometown is cocoa beach, Florida, USA.
8. Kelly Slater is the greatest surfer of all times.

Hope you learnt some facts about Kelly Slater.            Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikayla,

    Me again. :)

    You've shared some great little facts about Kelly Slater. He's been a big name in surfing for a long time, hasn't he? Can you surf? I've always wanted to learn. It looks like heaps of fun.

    Have a lovely afternoon and keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post