Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Activity 1: National Treasure

This afternoon I did one of my S.L.J activity's this one is called  National Treasure so what you had to do was write 3 things that were important to you and why so these are the 3 things. oh wait think about what three things are important to you. so here are the 3 things hehehe.
Number 1: The most most most important thing to me is my family I love my family so much my family always supports me in everything I do and always tells us to never give up and I really appreciate that like a lot. To my family I will always love you no matter what.❤

Number 2: The second important thing to me is my friends and school teachers my friends and teachers are important to me because when im sad there always there for me when I need them.😊

number 3: The third important thing to me is my house if I didnt have a house I would be homeless and also I wouldn't sleep anywhere.🏠

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla,

    What a great post! I love the different coloured fonts you've used. They really make your post stand out against the white of your blog. This is a lovely list as well - I really like that your family is at the very top. My family would definitely be on my list as well. What are your favourite things to do with your family?

    Have a wonderful afternoon. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon. :)

    Ka kite ano,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post