Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Activity 3: Worth her Weight in Gold

Welcome back to my blog today I have finished another S.L.J activity called worth her weight in gold this one was a bit interesting. We had to make a travel poster for a country of our choice on the poster we had to include lots of tips about what to see and do in the country.  I picked to do Australia because I haven´t been there before so I wanted to do something different.
                        

Image result for theme park australia

Image result for theme park australiaImage result for theme park australia



    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    Wow interesting! You are making me want to go to Australia too. Imagine all the fun you would have in the water over there. What other fun activities in Australia would you like to do?

    I really like how you have made your post look like an actual travel document! That is clever as well as creative, did it take you long to make?

    Don't forget to link to where you found your images online so that other cyber smart students can find them too :)

    Keep up the great work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post