Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Activity 3: Scaling New Heights

Today I have done my third S.L.J activity so we had to make a explanation about one of the following charity's I picked SPCA because I like animals.

The letters SPCA means Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. SPCA helps protect about 45,300 animals in new                               zealand every year. Animals that are lost,abandoned,                         sick or injured. SPCA is the only charity that can                               protect them. Image result for spcaImage result for spca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    Great reading about the SPCA. I really love how you have included what the SPCA stands for. This allows us readers to gain understanding and interest around the SPCA.

    Do you have any pets? Would you like to work for the SPCA one day?

    An engaging way to improve on your post for next time is to put in pictures so that people know what the SPCA look like! Something to keep in mind for your next awesome blog post :)

    Keep up the blogging!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post