Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

Activity 3: Need for Speed

Today we had to design our own fast vehicle and it could be anything so we could draw it on a piece of paper or on a app to help us. And then post  a picture of our speedy vehicle along with a description of how it works. Then tell you readers what my vehicle is made of, any special features, how fast it goes, and who might use my created vehicle. Sorry it might not be great.

My vehicle that I created  is called The underwater flying car.

My veichle is made out of

  • Metal 
  • old car Pieces 
  • glass for windows
  • bolts
  • chains
  • waterproof oil 
  • wings 
And other stuff like that.   



Any special features?
It can drive under water 
It can also fly up in the air.

How fast does it go?
On the ground it goes 306 km per hour.
In the air it goes 290 km per minute.
Underwater it goes 400 km per hour.

Who would use it?
Number 1. Me (Mikayla) of course so I can test it.
Number 2. My Dad or Mum and then they can use it for work or something.
Number 3. Anyone I would sell it to for 4 million dollars if its the best car in the world and everyone wants it.

what is you'r favorite car?
 Feel free to comment.

Bye readers and blogers.








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla,

    Wow! What a fantastic drawing! Your car looks very fast. What colour would it be? I like how it can fly and go underwater - those are very cool features. Where would you fly to in your car?

    Have an awesome day, Mikayla. And remember, as well as earning points for each activity you complete, you will receive two extra points for every quality comment you leave on other bloggers' Summer Learning Journey posts! :)

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post