Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity 3: Apple vs Microsoft

Hello guys today I have done another S.L.J activity it is called Apple vs Microsoft. So what we did was find two more examples of rivalries and they could be in sport or other areas. So we had to describe the two rivalries that we have found. Who is the rivalry between? I picked All Blacks and the wallabies because they are both rugby teams. So here is my work. 

All blacks.
 Ian Foster is the head coach for the team NZ All blacks. Ian has now played 28 games for the chiefs. He has done an outstanding job at holding the team together and winning games. And is continuing to be there coach for 2020!!.


Wallabies.
Dave Rennie is the head coach for the team Austrailan Wallabies. Dave is a former New Zealand / Cook Islands rugby union player and now coach. But Dave will be takeing over the Australia national rugby union team at the end of the 2019-20 season.     

                        Who is your favourite rugby team?
I play rugby for prebleton (tackle) so bring it on.😄
 BYE

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla!

    Great work on finding out about the all black and the wallabies! They certainly do sound like fierce competition. Which side are you on?

    Just checking the question, it asks that you find two more rival's like the one you just mentioned. once you have found these these make sure to include a picture of each rival :) Once you have done this I can allocate you with full points by now :)

    Keep up the great work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post