Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity

Hi blogers and readers,welcome back to my blog today im doing another S.L.J activity this one is called Overcoming Adversity. Anyways what we had to do was recount a time when I (Mikayla), or someone you know, experienced a challenge and overcame it. 

So this boy at my old school (st.Bernadette) was born and living in  the philippines he moved to new zealand because he had to live with his dad and change schools. His mum had passed away 2 years ago. Anyways he didnt understand English so he had to learn. After learning he now speaks English really good. Great job josh.

                      BYE

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    What a strong person, it’s great that you have written about someone who is so deserving of a bravery mention. I hope that he is doing good now.
    Great use of brackets Mikayla, Putting the school name in brackets like that provides us readers with awesome extra detail.

    Pictures are something that you could also add :)

    Keep up the great work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post