Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration

Hi wonderful readers,today for my S.L.J post I have watched this video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition.  The students had to navigate their Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’ so we have to tell you readers whether we would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at our school. Why and why not?

I thought about it for a while and I thought sure why not. I said yes because I think it would be very interesting and fun to do.

I also would wanbt to do it because I thought it would be quite a challenge and I like to challenge myself some times.

So yeah bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikayla,

    Me again. :)

    Well done on completing another activity! You're doing an amazing job getting through so many.

    That's a great attitude to have! It's so important for us to challenge ourselves and step outside of our comfort zones every now and again - it often leads to wonderful learning and growth. I think being a part of an Aquabots team would be pretty cool as well. There weren't any opportunities like this when I was at school so it's so awesome for me to see how education has changed with our modern society. Do you learn about robotics in your school?

    Have a lovely afternoon and keep up the great blogging! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post