Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity 2: Printing Prosthetics

Hi guys today I have completed another S.L.J activity this one is called Printing Prosthetics. So what we had to do was tell you readers One thing that you learned from watching the video and
One thing that surprised you when watching the video.
So here is the link to the video I watched.


1. The thing that I learned from watching the video was that 3D printing technology is already changing how we produce objects from tools or toys or clothes and even body parts like arms or noses. And that 3D printing is part of a proses known as ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING.

2. The thing that surprised me when watching the video was that the 3D printer made 10 houses in 1 day. Like wow I would like one for my bday please. Just kidding not. Because it can just make the things that you want for free and I won't need to do any work.  

If you think I copied of anything I didn't okay so you can believe me i'm not a lier anyways bye readers. Please believe me if you dont just because ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING in there it means like real or something okay now bye.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    Nice post! 3D printing is definitely going to make our lives easier isn't it! I really like how in your post you have used different colours to show when you are talking about different focuses. Great stuff!

    Don't forget to use pictures to show us readers what you are talking about!

    Keep up the great blogging work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post