Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity 3: Hidden Figures

Today I did another S.L.J activity so what we had to do was check out a website called code.org and have a go at the activities and screenshot of my completed shape. And underneath the shape tell you's what I thought of the coding app. Is it good? Why/why not?

I think code.org is good because it is fun and challenging. I think it's challenging because you have to use your brain to think how much degrees does it go or which way does it go. I created a flower it took like 20 minutes to do this because you had to think very wisely. And so here is my coded flower. You could make a square or diamond.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jordan!
    Congratulation on another epic post for the Summer Learning journey. Coding is really fun, but as you said, it can be very challenging, especially if you haven't done it before. I remember when I first did coding in year 6, I found it super difficult because I didn't know what to do. Do you think you will be coding any more in the future? You did a great job doing this coding.
    Next time, do you think you could do a screencastify tutorial about how to do the coding. I think it would make it easier for the viewers that do not know how to code. Because it will inform them on how to code when they try themselves.

    Awesome job Mikayla!
    Keep up the great work, I hope to see a reply or two from you!
    Until next time,
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post