Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

Activity 1: Medical Mavericks

Good morning readers, today I have done another summer.learning.journey activity this one is called Medical Mavericks. what we had to do was tell you's who we would give a Nobel prize to and why.  

I would give a Nobel prize to Laura Langman.


I would give it to laura because she is the silver fern coach and she has coached them very extraordinary! she has held them together and make them work as a team together they have won the world cup 5 times with her. 1967,1979,1987,2003 and 2019.

Laura is very extraordinary and a very great coach so thats why I would give her a Nobel prize.

Laura is 33 years old and is still there coach.

BYE readers



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla!

    Great post! It's amazing to think that Laura is still with the silver fern's and is still their coach! She is most deserving of a Nobel prize, what would you put on the trophy?

    Great use of colour! It really makes us readers eyes get drawn into your page! Just remember you can also use pictures as well. :)

    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe,

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post