Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The Fanfurly for the shield

Today the Canterbury coaches came to south hornby school and teached us some rugby skills and showed us some of there ginormous cool trophies. I really liked playing the game where you had a rugby ball and you had to throw it under your legs and then throw it to the  other person. What was hard was trying to catch it when it bounced on the ground. When we went out to see the trophies my face lit up because the shield was so cool and big. Here are some photos. It was really fun. And also have you played rugby before?







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post