Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Goldilocks writing

Four the past couple of weeks we have been doing a short recount of goldilocks and the three bears what was challenging was trying not to make it into a story what was easy was describing her and what she liked to do. Here is my writing hope you like it. oh and have you ever made a piece of writing of goldilocks?

In the middle of the spooky woods is a old little cottage where goldilocks lives with her dear mother.

Goldilocks has blonde beautiful cascading curls that shimmer with her blue navy eyes. Goldilocks has a blue dress with a white apron and looks about ten years old.

Goldilocks is naughty and is disrespectful. Her dear mother usually thinks of her as a helpful person but little does she know what she has done. 

When she is in the forest she likes to pat the bunnies, watch the butterflies and pick different coloured flowers.

She went into someones house, broke someones chair, ate porridge and slept in someone's bed that is very naughty.

Goldilocks is very guilty for not listening to her mum by going to far in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post