Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Swimming 2020

This term we have been going swimming in our school pool. We have been learning how to be confident in the water, and diving and floating on our backs. Also treading water. It was really fun we went almost everyday and sometimes it would be cold but the pool would be warm. What was hard for treading water was doing it for 3 minutes because your legs would get tired. My favourite thing to do in the water was diving and pushing of the walls in the pool and then role onto our backs. Do you have a school pool? Here are some photos.

    






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post