Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Building Our self-esteem

Last week in punui-o-toka we did a activity to help build our self-esteem. Self-esteem is what you feel about your self. You can have a positive self-esteem or a low self-esteem. But we are all trying to have a good self-esteem. For the activity we had to pick 5 or more words on a sheet then we had to colour them and then paste them around a picture of ourself. These words describe what I am as a person. Here is my finished work.

The words I picked were

Helpful

Confident

supportive

Motivated

Responsible

Flexible

Sociable

Truthful

Brave

Kind


Have you got a positive self-esteem?



                                                            


2 comments:

  1. hi there mikayla,my name is tovie and I am a student in punui-o toka at south hornby school.I really like how you added the words that you put on there down the bottom because you can't really see what they say on the picture.Have you thought about making the words go across and not down.If you would like to see my learning my blog link is here

    https://shstoviemu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikayala. I like the way you put the words. Just in case we cant see the word maybe next time you can remove the background . Did you enjoy? it by Mercedes

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post