Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Comic

                                                          Hi, Im Mikayla
                     Yesterday and today I made a comic about a quality blog comment it is fun making a comic because you get to dress people up and make your own avatar most of all make a comic. So I picked my Bestie called Bailee this is Bailees blog click on it if you want to see it. I did mine about having a conversation with Bailee teaching her how to make one son here it is.

          

Hope you like it.
Mikayla out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post