Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Activity 17!!! WLJ

Kia ora readers, sorry I haven't been online I have been really busy but  anyways today for a task I choose to do activity seventeen. For the activvity I had to think about what I like doing in winter and draw a picture. It was really fun and easy.

So I went on to google drawing and thought about what I like doing in winter about 2 minutes later a idea poped into my head. ¨Oh movies and hot chocoolate¨ that sounds great I thought so I went into shapes and drew it. What do you think about my picture? What is your favourite thing to do in winter?

Here is my google drawing.

               
 

1 comment:

  1. hi mickayla I am tovie and I love all of these blog posts about winter there all activity's right? please send me the thing with all the activitys so I can try. it is cool.
    please check my blog and remeber leave a comment!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post