Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Activity Nine Of The Winter Learning Jjourney

Kia Ora Readers!!!, 
Once again another ¨winter learning journey¨ post. For this activity I had to list all of the winter sports in order of the alphabet. I choose to do this activity on bite-able because you can make it into a video like add music things like that you know. First I picked the backround then I added a tittle and the rest of the text. Before that I researched the winter sports starting from A then B and on and on.

Once I finished all of my writing I added music. It was really fun to play around with the music. Then I checked all my spelling and that was perfect. After that I downloaded the video and waited for it to load. ¨Wow it finished I said to myself¨ It was a bit challenging finding the sports it was easy adding the background and music.

If you want to check out biteable here is the link- 


Marketing Agency Ad (copy) on Biteable.


ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post