Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Activity 6!! WLJ

Hey readers!!, Continuing with the winter learning journey Tonight i decided to do activity 6 because it looked like lots of fun what I had to do was draw a picture of my dream destination. First I went to grab a piece of paper and started to think ¨hmm where is my dream destination oooo oh I know Australia because it has wet´n´wild water park. okay I started researching things there are at wet n wild I knew for starters there were hydroslides pool and stuff so I drew hydroslides.

Once all that was finished I wrote on the sides some interesting stuff to make people go there like signs. 

Five things why I want to go to wet´n´wild in Austrailia.

1. In Austrailia it is really hot on the other hand it isnt as hot in christchurch.
2. It has my favourite water park there wet´n´wild as we dont have any water parks.
3. I can go to there zoo and hold snakes that is my dream thing to do.
4. I love there beaches so nice and warm aww amazing.
5. Last but not least I can go shopping and explore all the things we dont have here.!

Here is my picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post