Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sore (writing)

Today for writing we write about a video clip which was about when this girl crashed her plane then along came a min iture boy called Hayden which crashed his plane to so here is the video clip if you want to write about it to.

Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDkpVwrhYfo

And here is my writing

“Shshshshsh wooop” as the plane came crashing down with cold air, Lucy saw that her plane had broken down. She was upset until a miniature boy fell off his plane because he had to grab his little black stripy bag.

One sunny but windy day there was a girl about 10 or 11 she was trying to get her plane to soar in the air but it kept breaking. Then along came a boy who had crashed his plane. His name was Hayden. She was like “hello”, the boy was a bit scared.

The problem was that Lucy couldn't get her aeroplane because it was too far away but Hayden's plane was just broken and she felt bad for him. So even though hers was really far away she ran over there and grabbed it and  ran back.

The girl helped the miniature boy to fix his flying machine by using parts of her plane.  

He got to rejoin his community to fly to space and he put a beautiful star into the sky.














No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post