Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Catch it (writing)

Hi readers,
Today for writing we did a hangout which was themed funny joke day so   it was a really funny hangout session I can tell you 2 jokes that  I did.

1. why should we tell actors to break a leg?
because everyday has a cast on it. haha

2.Today at the bank an old lady told me to check her balance.?
So I pushed her over.

Anyways we also finished our catch it writing it was fun because we also watched the video. Here is the link for the video if you want to write about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c88QE6yGhfM. so there that is and here is my writing

As the sun rose up in a hot desert the family of brown and white meerkats walked outside followed by many others. They saw something strange dangling from a brown branch,it was a pink juicy fruit!! So they hoped out of there little cave under ground and went over.

Once a naughty vulture came and stole the dragon fruit.The meerkats got angry and started chasing him all round the place that they even made a long line holding on to each other's feet. 

A little later the meerkats were still holding onto the vultures feet and were determined to get that fruit!. But then the vulture crashed into the side of a cliff and the fruit rolled out of its feet. And then the meerkats threw it to each other but at the end the fruit splattered on the ground.

And no one got the fruit in the end.  

here are some pictures









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post