Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lighthouse writing

Today we did some lighthouse writing I finished so now I can share it with you guys. What was fun was writing about a video clip I will put the link down here. What your favourite subject at school? Here is my writing and the video clip is down here.

Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6HfBbSUORvo&feature=emb_logo
Drip,drop. The old wrinkled lighthouse keeper could hear the rain against the foggy windows as he filled in his journal. Once at about 10pm there was a big “bang” and the light blew out and he dropped some glass. Drip,drop. The old wrinkled lighthouse keeper could hear the rain against the foggy windows as he filled in his journal. Once at about 10pm there was a big “bang” and the light blew out and he dropped some glass. The lighthouse keeper is about in his 30s to 40s he is a lonely old man. A while later a ship was coming towards the lighthouse and the light went out. “OMG” the man was freaking out. He didn't know what to do. Luckily all the town people came into the tower and used their lamps to guide the ship. They saved the day.







BYE!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post