Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Assembly

Hello guys today at assembly we got some prizes it was really fun because it was cool to see the teachers certificates they made I got a red wrist band because I liked the colour red and it says AKO that means Learning I picked this because that's how I earned it by getting over 50 thank you tickets because I was learning great and I earned heaps also over lock down we earn tickets for showing up to our hangouts everyday at the right time. You can earn 3 wrist bands The colours are red,blue or white they all say something different. My goal is to get all of them. Here are some pictures.


Bye









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post