Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Time ๐Ÿ•— in Maths

Today for maths we did a google hangout explaining well learning time. Time is clocks were you see what the time is like if you had to be somewhere at a certain time and so you dont be late look at the clock.

There is time like Am and Pm also night and day or O´clock half past,quarter past, and quarter to. so what we had to do was write in the time that was shown on the clock and then we had the words in time on a doc and we had to put the big hand which means hour and small hand minutes. Here is my finish work. It was a bit challenging but I got there in the end. Whats the time right now were you are?
                            

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla, you have been busy with your maths today. I like the way you have explained what you had to do along with the picture. I am writing this at a quarter to 1.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post