Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Can you tell the time?

Hi readers, Today for math we learnt about clocks because thats a great skill to have. We learnt half past,quarter,To,O' clock, fifteen,thirty,Minutes and all sorts like that. Telling time is fun but kinda easy. When you've practised for a bit you will be really good at it. Whats the time right now try not to right it in didgital E.G 
11:15 see thats digital the easy way also this is something different Quarter to 7. Here is my work.

                   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, you have worked hard in Maths and getting your blog published so quickly so well done. I agree that learning to tell the time is a great skill to have, we use it every day! You might want to go back through and double check you've read the time correctly, look extra carefully at which hand is hour/minute and exactly where they're pointing.
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Mikayla, you're so good at telling time on an analogue clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Mikayla, awesome work telling the time. It does get a bit confusing with all the different ways to tell time, digital, analogue or words.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post