Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Pigeon Impossible


Today for writing I finished my secret agent writing here it is.
                        

Once in washington DC in America lived an annoying pigeon and a secret agent who wore dark bold black clothes and shady sunglasses. One day the man felt hungry and decided to grab out his bagel but then DUN DUN DUN he met a pigeon that had wanted to steal his bagel. Then he wiggled and fell into the briefcase and got traped. While the pigeon was in the briefcase he started pressing big colourful buttons that cause stuff to happen like BAD STUFF. But most of all the red button the red button launches the rocket ship. The pigeon press the green button that starts shooting stuff nearly people in the head but then blowing up cars it was going crazy. The man went up to the rocket ship and tries to save it but ¨boom¨ it blew up the man came crashing down in slow motion.












2 comments:

  1. Great work Mikayla. I am pleased you got your writing posted on your blog. I like how you have managed to add to pictures as well. Maybe in your blurb at the top you could talk about how we were writing a narrative and that we watched a video clip, and maybe you could even put the link in so other people can watch it too.
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mikayla. I haven't seen this video before so that was a great insight in to Pigeon Impossible. I love how you have added suspenseful moments like "dun dun dun", and the ending is left as a cliff hanger. This means there is more to come. What do you think might happen next?
    Miss Butler

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post