Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Song writing

 Hey everyone for the past couple of weeks we have been doing song writing. I came up with a song about South Hornby School. Sadly I couldn't come up with a melody. It was a bit hard at first but then I got the hang of it. Here is my song.

Te Manu TukuTuku

 At south hornby school the teachers are super cool. 

We stand here tall and proud on Amyes rd

 to learn and grow. 

We have people powers like no other schools, 


“South hornby yeah”

“South hornby yeah”

“I like South hornby.. 

 Every single person in our school is amazingly cool 

“South hornby yeah”

“South hornby yeah”


Pūnui-o- toka is the best 

we are the kaitiaki of the rest!! “Wooah” 

We have our classrooms from naught to six

We all like to show our tricks “Our triicks”

We have a special rock because we are the coolest on the block


“South hornby yeah”

“South hornby yeah”

“I like South hornby.. 

 Every single person in our school is amazingly cool 

“South hornby yeah”

“South hornby yeah”

Sometimes we can be crazy but

South hornby school is your number 1 “woah”


2 comments:

  1. Hi Milkala it is Emma here i like you song but can you sing your song I will love it if you can that would be cool.Are you doing it reading or writing to make to song bye
    By Emma 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the song its really fun to sing

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post