Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

crusaders game

On the second week of the holidays me, my brother Tyson, Dad, Georgia and my best friend Bailee went to the stadium to watch the best rugby teams in the world the Crusaders vs Lions. First we had some delicious dinner, we had nachos. Next we drove to the Crusaders game and met aunty Brandi, Cody and auntys boyfriend at gate A. Then we had to wait patiently to scan our tickets.Next we got a ginormous crusaders flag.Then we walked up lots of stairs my legs were getting tired. We tried to find our seats we sat down and a guy said if the ball comes out into the crowd and we catch it we get a bag of free delicious sausages. Finally the game started guess what the crusaders got the first try that was a win win for us. The whistle blew very loud because it was half time I was hungry and thirsty  so dad went and got a fanta for Me and Georgia,lmp for Bailee and coke for tyson and we also got scrumptious hot chips for all of us yummy. It was amazing because they got a heap of trys the post lit up bright red it nearly blinded me and fire bursted out of a cannon I waved my flag up high. Although the game finished. We waved our flag one more time before the whistle blew and can you guess what The crusaders won! Then it was time to go home my favourite part of the night was hagging out with my family and seeing the crusaders win it was really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post