Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

clothes fastenings

In reading this week we have read a book called how the children in room three keep there clothes on
that sounds wierd but its not because the book is about how they keep there clothes on like they could keep there pants on with elastic or laces or buttons, zips. So they made a bargraph and it looked like this
                                         
so we decided to make one here is mine elastic was the most
so elastic was the most and buttons and others were the least
maybe you can try it out

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mikayla its sophie I like your post it is very interesting!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. your maui story is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post