Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

End of year reflection 2020

 This year its been an okay year cause of covid-19 but that couldn't stop us from learning so the teachers and staff decided to use google hangouts we used google hangout everyday until we went back to school google hangouts is online school so every morning we would go on it and do learning like a normal school day it kinda sucked though because I missed my friends and teachers.

After that the bike tracked opened and we started going swimming wow that was fun. We also went on camp went to ferry meed had top team.

This year maths was very challenging for me. This year I got my story published in a book and we got this penguin we could paint but only some people that got chosen and I was one of them so I painted the school flag on it and it looked amazing


Now Im here writing this blog post on the last day of school for this year December the 15 so overalll its been an okay year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post