Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Digital citizenship

 For the past few weeks we have been learning about good behaviors and bad behaviors and offline and online boundaries. Today we made up some rules about these things. Our top five were Dont make up a rumor, Dont share information they told you not to share, respect privacy, Think about what your going to do lucky last stay away from unknown people online and offline. We do the right thing because its the right thing to do.

Here is my finished work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post