Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Art

This term in punoi-o-tuka for art we have drawn the other side of our face it was kind of hard to get the right size and stuff like that. So the steps are
1. Take a photo of your self and print it out
2.Cut the photo of your face in half
3. Stick it on a white piece of paper
4. Draw the other side
5. Go round the class room writing positive words on a piece of paper on everybodys
6. Write the words you got on a chrome book then print the words out.
7.Cut out the words and stick them around your photo.
Last step blog it and that's what im doing now!!

So those are the steps if you want to do one anyways her is a photo of mine it didnt take to long to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post