Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Statistics Investigation

This afternoon in maths we made a google sheet to add our statistics information statistics are graphs. Theres  different types of graphs there's bar graphs,dot plots,stem and leaf,pie graph,colum graph. So what we had to do for our investigation was do some steps and then ask people. Then answer some questions. Today we moved on to the last step make a google sheet and put all of the information in. I finally did all of that and got on to blogging. so here is the steps.

1.Think of a question
2. Write some options
3. Survey some people
4.Write up tally chart
5. Do our graph
6. write and answer 3 questions
                            





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post