Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

festival of flowers

Today we did lots of fun  activity it was festival of flowers day I did this activity it is called sand saucer where you had to get a bucket of sand,trays,cups and of course flowers. There were all different types of flowers quite a few of people made one. All off the flower arrangements were so beautiful and filled with lots of colour. It was really fun i hope i can do it again you should try it out sometime if you haven't and you want to its good for a decoration.

These are what they turn out to be.

hope you enjoy










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post