Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

probability & chance

This term we have started learning about probability and chance. We began to start with the question 'Can we go to the park and play  to day'? and discussed all the different answers we could get.
then we ranked the words in order never to yes.



we then played a game of chance red and black spinner
To explore the likelihood we played  a few games and  discussed the story of "little red riding hood"

We learnt that


  • you don't always get the outcome you want
  • there are games of chance in lots that we do
  • it seems to be a little luck - you won't always win
  • We use the words, impossible, unlikely, equal, likely, possible and certain

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post