Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Digital task for Olympics

 Hey readers, For the past 2 weeks we have been reading,researching and creating things about Olympics. I have loved learning about Olympics because I love sports and I find it very entertaining. Also I haven't learnt about it before its also cool how we get to learn about the Paralympics and how they role. I did 5 digital activities and 8 worksheets. Here are my digital activities.


                                                       





Now the worksheets






Bye, People




1 comment:

  1. Hi mikayla it´s me tovie and i really like your work good job completeing it two. good job i think it´s really good

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post